Saturday, February 11, 2012

More cycling news

2012-02-06 at 16-45-16

Just because this Little One is very much into her bicycle, and through daily practice, she has now become quite the expert on cycling! (so the proud Mama enthused).
Here's a video that I think turned out quite well. I hope you enjoyed it.


And right after the video, we of course moved on to our daily walkies, to enjoy the lovely evening sunlight. Photography, after all, is all about light, remember? And cute subjects.

2012-02-08 at 16-47-37

(I think I am really overdue with the rest of the holiday coverage, but seriously, we are accumulating a serious stack of beautiful pics of Kecil and her new bike, so I had to just get this one out of the way. Again, we'll try to finish the hols coverage soon. Sometime before Valentine's day? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...